Dienstag, 27. März 2012

Soon: Sponsored Review of Princess Mimi Sesame Grey Lenses!

Hey again gals!

So it finally got real: Soon I'm gonna do a sponsored circle lense review for MapleLens
They are really friendly and fast. ♥
And I'm so excited about my new lenses!

This is what I orderd:
Princess Mimi Sesame Grey (out of the Tsubasa Masuwaka collection)! 




Does anyone of you have some experiences with the Princess Mimi series or even this type?
I'd be very interested to hear~ :3
Also, because wearing circle lenses for more than an hour is always tiring for my eyes because they are very dry (even with some eye drops). 




4 Kommentare:

  1. omg hure ich hasse dich wenn die mich ned nehmen nur weil der ihr kack server n fail hatte und ich arbeiten musste und keine Zeit hatte denen NOCHMAL ( nachdem ich die erste war *hust* ) zu schreiben DDDDDD:

    HURE !!

    XDDD ( weisst wies gemeint is ne? ;D <3 )

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I've just ordered some lens also,hope it'd look good >_<

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. They look sooo pretty! *-*
    I hope you'll be able to wear them without feeling uncomfortable because of your eye's dryness... ><
    I can't wait for my birthday - I convinced my grand parents to order my first lenses for me... kekeke.
    I can't wait for your review... 'Seems super amazing to get sponsored lenses for a review anyway... *__*

    AntwortenLöschen