Samstag, 10. September 2011

Japan Media Arts Festival

Yesterday Aiji, Rumi, Rito and me were at the opening of the so called "Japan Media Arts Festival", which travells around the world and takes place in Dortmund, my hometown this year.
Entry was free, and after the opening ceremony and stuff there was a concert with Momoiro Clover Z and sasakure.UK feat Hatsune Miku.

And this was my outfit for yesterday, but the camera didn't like me somehow:



There were only two photos where my face was kinda.. ok. -w-


I really can't wait for my extensions next week! *////* 

I like such exhibitions, and it's awesome to have one about japanese art and culture here! :3' 

Godzilla was there!




"The cats" and a cute derpy Aiji. x3' 

Shinya Uchida, the awesome iPad magician! *O*


The concert of Momoiro Clover Z was kind of....annoying. Little girls around sixteen with annoying shrill voices and elder male fans who were just some kind of ... freaks? lol
I haven't seen such strange "normal" Japanese in my life before. 
The stage was so low that we couln't see anything during the concert. 
...But it had a livestream on Nico Nico! XD 


The awesome ceiling :3

Opening!
And then, the Hatsune Miku concert! 
It wasn't that awesome as in Japan, but it was nice anyway! The VJ and DJ sasakure.UK did some remixes on her songs and sometimes there were the projections. 



Rin.. couldn't catch it really well.

And Miku! ^^ 


The fact that it had been for free made it really enjoyable and we weren't disappointed we spent money for it. 
Next event is: Connichi! *__*



1 Kommentar: