Montag, 19. September 2011

Connichi, Part I: Saturday!

I was sooooo excited about this weekend! ヽ(‘ ∇‘ )ノ
We, Aiji, Shinpei, Rumi and me, went to Kassel for the biggest Anime/Manga/Japan convention in Germany! 
And, on our first day, I did something which isn't particulary 'normal' for me anymore:
A real Anime-Cosplay! :3 
Rin Okumura from the (newly hyped) anime "Ao no Exorcist" - I really recommend it to everyone! 


Our day started at 7:30 AM, we got ready and drove to Kassel in two hours - with a huuuge traffic jam on our way. m(.__.)m
But, we arrived at 1 PM and immediately started looking around the con. For saturday, we had no tickets to go inside, but that was ok. 
Surprise, surprise.. there were some other AnE cosplayers as well. But, I already guessed so. 
I have to say... the competition between anime-cosplayers got even worse from the point where I "left".
Seeing it from a different point now I'd say the competition between J-Rock cosplayers really decreased instead. 



Nevertheless, we had lots of fun! ( ̄▽ ̄;)/ 
Everytime I saw a Lolita or even a gyaru, I talked about outfits, coordination and what I liked/disliked.. and people gave me strange looks because of my outfit! xDDD

So, now be prepared to see a totally different Maya! 





I forgot my lenses at home... u3u.

With Shinpei as Shiemi - wasn't she cute?! *Q*

And, also with Aiji as my twin brother, Yukio!




I think we did some awesome shots that day, what do you say?? ヽ(*゚ー゚*)ノ
Before we left Kassel we got us some bubbletea! 


Passionfruit with strawberry popping, hmm! 

Moreover, I decided a long time ago that I somewhen want to do a real yaoi/hentai cosplay.. ahaha.
And now I know what I'll definitly do next year! 


That is Kuu-chan from the manga Devil's Kiss!
But, I won't do that with my breast and ass free of course! XDDD
And, I need to do a loooot of training before that and I'll need tons of self-bronzer. LOL 

Well then, off to the next part! 




1 Kommentar: