Mittwoch, 31. August 2011

[Styling] Eyebrow improvement & Over 50 Followers!!

I took the critics from everyday-gyaru seriously and tried to improve my drawn-on eyebrows in the last days.
It was hard for me to find a proper style which fits my face and doesn't look.. unnatural or too thick.
That's what came out:





Eyebrows have always been my weak point, but well... -w-
I hope it'll improve a lot more. 

~*~

Aaaaaaand....!! 
Right now I have incredible 56 Followers
Thank you so much, I love you guys! 
I'm especially thankful to those who write such nice comments all the time. :3'





4 Kommentare:

  1. Your eyebrows look great now! I really really like it! I hate my eyebrows too...though.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. aaaah I have to practice make up stuff >.< xD

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Ich hatte ja auch zu meiner Cosplayzeit keine Augenbrauen mehr, und hab sie auch immer zeichnen müssen. Irgendwann wurde es mir zu dämlich, und hab sie kontrolliert wachsen lassen und bin glücklicher als zuvor mit meinen Brauen :D
    Vllt solltest du es auch mal versuchen? :3 weil ich find, die sehen dennoch sehr ungleichmäßig aus ><; sry

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Die sind ja auch noch nicht perfekt. O.o
    Aber nein, ich hasse Augenbrauen im allgemeinen.
    Und meine wären fast schwarz, d.h. ich müsst die auch noch färben - und da ich ein Haarwuchs hab wie ein Mann - nein danke. ^^°

    AntwortenLöschen