Samstag, 30. Juni 2012

July Inspiration Post

Hey gals!
I know here in Germany July begins tomorrow, but who cares... xD;
Tomorrow I won't have time for a post, I think.
So here we go with my inspirations for the upcoming month~






Maichapi, my d.i.a.-coord-queen! 







Transgyaru Himesaki Ageha, she is such a beautiful girl!!
So here's a little spam, haha.. 





/Spam end. 


And here's an additional picture, just because it makes me happy everytime I look at it: 



♥ 





















2 Kommentare:

  1. Really nice photos.
    I somehow never manage to do inspiration posts...
    v___v that's so bad.
    Anyway... the last photo smashes every single part and reason to be in a bad mood.
    I started smiling immediately. ★

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. wow die transgyaru himesaki ist so sexy, aber hübsch ist er auch xD

    AntwortenLöschen