Sonntag, 2. Juni 2013

June - early summer - inspirations...

Hey everyone!

I guess I'm pretty quick with posting at the moment, haha..
But here's just my inspo for the upcoming month - in which I hope to have the time to dress up more than the last months.. Hopefully it'll be nice, warm and sunny soon here in Germany. ♥ (We have some serious flooding problems in some parts of the country recently because of heavy never ending rain fall...)

I still need new extensions and new lashes very urgently but I hope I'll have the money soon..!
Found some nice things I want.

But here are the pics~

Pretty and elegant lady - and make up.. a bit more classy~



Sakurina is inspiring as always, haha..


A make up I'd like to try. 


Love the hair and make!




Hozunyam is always so inspiring because she's not tanned at all and I love that!


Hozunyam again. ♥


Hair and outfit is such a great inspo!


..and she has the most amazing hair in my eyes!! ♥
Want to obtain these skills so bad!



.Maya









Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen